Tickets are available:
Click here: Tickets to the City
322 West San Antonio Street
New Braunfels, TX 78130
SHOW TIMES: Fridays & Saturdays at 8pm, Sundays at 2pm, Summer Musicals also include Thursdays at 8pm
REGULAR TICKET PRICING
$18 Silver Fox (60+)/ Student/ Military
The 2014 Season – our 46th!
I Love You, You’re Perfect Now Change! – Jan. 31-Feb. 23 – An hilarious musical about relationships
Smoke on the Mountain – April 4- 27 – The gospel singing Sanders family performs for Mt.Pleasant Baptist Church
The Music Man – July 10 – Aug. 3 – The classic story of con-man Harold Hill making trouble right here in River City
Tuesdays with Morrie/Haiku – Sept 12 – Oct. 5 – Two one act plays that will touch your heart
Season Flex Passes are on sale Nov. 15-Jan. 31.
Some important information on how our flex passes work:
1) Flex passes may be used in ANY combination for ANY show.
2) Since we have ALL RESERVED SEATING, you will be able to pick your
specific seats when you make your reservations.
3) You MUST make reservations to guarantee a seat.
For phone reservations, call 830-837-6172
For online reservations, visit www.circleartstheatre.org
4) Passes are NOT redeemable on benefit performances
5) However, Passes MAY be used for our Annual Wurstfest Melodrama or
The Inner Circle’s End of the Year Show
6) All transactions- whether using passes or not- require 24 hours
notice for changes/cancellations/refunds.
7) We will begin taking online reservations for the entire year starting
January 1st and phone reservations begin January 15th.
WURSTFEST TICKET PRICING
$8 Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
$6 Monday through Thursday
Children 5 and under are free with a parent.
Please note: there is no parking available at the theatre during Wurstfest.
$2 off each ticket with groups of 20 or more.
THEATRE PARTY HOSTS
Organize at least 7 couples or 14 people for a pre-show social at their house or other location before the show and the hosts receive a complimentary ticket (2 max.)
“BUY THE HOUSE”
A group purchasing 100 seats at full price will ensure exclusive use of the building before, during, and after the show. Including meet and greet with the cast and crew.